Most organizations struggle to map and mitigate risks, impeding their ability to achieve both tactical and strategic business goals. Risk assessments help organizations identify, prioritize, and manage risk in accordance with a methodology and tolerance that is relevant to their business.
Where To Begin With A Risk Assessment
For organizations that want to mature their information security program, a risk assessment delivers a variety of benefits including:
- Providing a comprehensive and structured understanding of assets and business risks
- Guiding stakeholders through the process of scoping, selecting controls, and measuring risk
- Creating baseline reports that serve as a benchmark to show progress
- Providing an overview of business risks
- Prioritizing investments based on the relative importance of individual assets for the business
- Generating technical and executive reports based on the individual needs of the clients
- Centralizing knowledge of technology assets (software and equipment) and non-technology assets (people, processes and environment)
- Generating risk indicators for corporate governance
Benefits of Assessing Risk
During Risk Assessments, VioPoint consultants use industry leading technologies to streamline the risk management process by using online web surveys, predefined controls checklists, and automated risk calculations.
To learn more about Risk Assessments and how soon VioPoint can get started, call us today (248) 373-8494 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry- Specific Services
VioPoint specializes in risk assessments and how to manage them according to industry and federal standards. More specifically, VioPoint specializes in…